Give our expert consultants a call on 02 8305 2114 so we can immediately provide you with specific, comprehensive answers to your questions.
Below are our 10 most frequently asked questions:
1. What’s the food like? Our passion for project management is equaled by our passion for quality food. Lunch, snacks and drinks are provided throughout the day – as much or as little as you like – and included in the price. We provide a full restaurant menu, from which you can order anything you desire at any time – even the best espresso in town.
If you have more specific requirements, we will bend over backwards to cater for your needs.
2. What are your start and finish times? 8:45 for 9:00am start, 5:00pm finish. Our courses are crammed with information, so we recommend you plan to finish no earlier than 5:00pm – even on Fridays. If you need to leave the course for any reason, let your facilitator know and we will do our best to ensure you don’t miss out on any key learnings.
3. Where is the training located? Level 10, 10 Barrack Street, Sydney. A three minute walk from Wynyard station.
4. Are your courses accredited? Our courses are designed to ensure you receive industry recognised training that complies with Australian and International Standards. For example, our 2 day fundamentals course is endorsed by the Australian Institute of Project Management (AIPM), the peak body for project management in Australia. As each of our courses carry different accreditations, see also FAQs relating to each course.
5. Do you provide a learning pathway to enhance my career? View learning pathway. Whatever level you’re at with your projects, we have the right course for you.
6. Will I receive contact hours/PDUs? Yes, and they will be shown on your course certificate. See also FAQs relating to each course.
7. What should I bring to the course? Bring a notepad and pens. Wear comfortable clothing and a jumper if you’re sensitive to air conditioning. Lunch and refreshments are included, and you’ll have the opportunity to order food and drinks from a full restaurant menu. You’ll need to bring a laptop computer to our PMP exam prep and Microsoft Project courses.
8. What is the process for bookings and payments? To register for a course, call us on 02 8305 2114 or email us, after which we’ll invoice you. Prices on our website include GST. Our ABN is 57 695 664 828. Seats are only allocated after full payment is received. When a course is near full, remaining seats are allocated on a first-paid basis. Once payment is received, we’ll email you a confirmation with all the course details you need.
9. What is your cancellation policy? Refunds can only be issued if we receive two weeks prior written notice AND are able to fill your seat with a full paying replacement.
10. How does your 100% money-back-guarantee work? We are so confident that you will enjoy and benefit from our courses, that we offer a 100% money-back-guarantee for our Project Management: 2 day fundamentals and Project Management: 1 day fast track basics public courses. If you let us know prior to 12:00 noon on the first day of the course that you don’t want to continue, we will gladly refund your money.