Do you find yourself swamped by project-related tasks – on top of your everyday work?
If your job is like most, you may be surprised how much time you spend on projects.
Different, deadline-driven work that can sometimes be a major distraction to your main responsibilities.
Little wonder you’re struggling to stay on top of things.
Yet projects require an entirely different set of skills and tools, even a different mindset, to managing your day-to-day work.This course will provide you with the knowledge and skills to:
It will make a world of difference to your stress levels, your confidence and your project results.
Receive industry recognised training This course is aligned with the PMBOK® Guide.View sample course content »
The good news is you don’t need to be a “career” project manager to benefit from methods the experts use.
This course will show you a whole range of smart, simple, proven methods that you can apply to your project work immediately – without all the academic theory.Perfectly suited for people in the following roles, in any industry:
Cut though the confusion and quickly arm yourself with the skills, tools and confidence you’ll need to contribute to any project – and help everyone deliver the goods on time.
Quick start a project
Improve team performance
And we commit to what we promise with a 100% money-back-guarantee.
Faster learning for faster results Ram Education training is based on a simple but powerful agile approach – our proprietary Cycle 9 System.Cycle 9’s agile philosophy cuts through the confusion and arms you with the skills, tools and confidence to take control of even the most challenging projects from day one.
Relevant, engaging, content Delivered in plain English, diagram-rich and jargon-light. With case studies tackling the messy problems that occur in real world projects.All designed to make what can be a complex subject easy to understand and apply. View sample course content »
Solutions to your project problems Our experienced PMP® Certified trainers are ready to help you, with experience tackling every kind of project challenge (and disaster!) you can image.
The Ram Education result
Faster learning – Quicker start-up – Consistent execution – Lower blood pressure all around.And, above all – better on-time project delivery.
Short, sharp and straight to the point
“I didn’t have time to write a short letter, so I wrote a long one instead.”– Mark Twain
Sound familiar when you’re faced with 1,000 pages of training material?
We did spend the time – making our courses short, sharp and straight to the point, without losing any of the detail.
The end result? Maximum learning in minimum time.
1. Should I attend the 1 day fast track basics OR 2 day fundamentals? We recommend the 1 day fast track basics course if you are a project team member or managing projects under $80K (budget). For projects over $80K, you should attend the 2 day fundamentals. View learning pathway.
2. Is this course accredited? This course is aligned with the PMBOK® Guide.
3. Will I receive contact hours/PDUs? Yes. This course provides you with 7 contact hours/PDUs, contributing to prerequisites for more advanced courses and Certifications. View learning pathway.
4. What should I bring to the course? Bring a notepad and pens, you do not need a laptop. Lunch and refreshments are included.
5. How does this course fit into a learning pathway to enhance my career? If you’re involved in projects and keen to learn more, this course is the ideal foundation for everything to follow. View learning pathway.See more FAQs »