Everything you need to pass your PMI PMP exam first go!
This intensive course is designed to completely prepare you to pass the Project Management Professional (PMP)® exam in a fun and effective manner.
Developed by Rita Mulcahy, Founder of RMC Project Management Inc., and used successfully by tens of thousands of project managers globally.
Course materials include Rita’s best-selling PMP Exam Prep System, plus a printed copy of the PMBOK® Guide – Fifth Edition (total retail value $500).PMP Exam Prep System includes:
- PM FASTrack® PMP exam simulation software with over 1,500 high quality questions
- PMP Exam Prep book with sample exams, exercises and activities
- Hot Topics Flashcards
- Plus other PMP exam prep materials not available to the general public
This course gives you not only the knowledge you need to pass the exam, but also to become a better project manager.
In addition to unique games and activities, we have exercises and techniques designed to specifically increase your learning and knowledge retention.
You won’t need to endure endless days of input/output memorisation.Download course description »
Don’t leave passing your PMI PMP exam to chance. Go with an experienced, globally recognised leader.
Ram Education is proudly an Authorised Training Provider for RMC Project Management Inc.
Founded by Rita Mulcahy in 1991, RMC Project Management is the worldwide innovator in project management training and professional development.
Since then, tens of thousands of project managers in over 46 countries have utilised one of RMC’s professional development resources, classes or e-learning courses to expand their project management knowledge and further their careers.
Today, RMC offers a wide range of innovative classes and products for beginning project managers, advanced PMs, and project managers seeking an internationally-recognised Certification.
This course is based on A Guide to the Project Management Body of Knowledge (PMBOK® Guide) – Fifth Edition, Project Management Institute Inc. 2013.
Our experienced PMP Certified trainers will get you up to speed fast.
We guarantee you will pass your PMP exam first go! Our goal is to ensure that you pass your PMP exam first go, and we have a proven track record in helping you achieve this. As a result, less than 1% of our students have taken us up on this guarantee.
However, if you fail, we will provide you with the following support:
To qualify for our guarantee: You must have met all the PMP exam prep prerequisites and completed the pre-course preparation, taken the exam within 3 months of completing this course and contacted us within 3 months of failing the exam. This guarantee applies to the exclusion of our 100% money-back-guarantee which only applies to our 1 and 2 day fundamentals courses.
During the course you will:
Call us if you do not meet either of the above prerequisites, as there are still options for you to obtain a project management Certification.
This is an advanced course which assumes you’ve already mastered the basics.
You will have attended a PM fundamentals course and have a working knowledge of:
If you aren’t already familiar with all of these subjects, then complete our 2 day fundamentals course first.
It will also help if you have had exposure to procurement management, earned value and risk management.
Any questions? Give our expert consultants a call on 02 8305 2114.
Pre-course preparation Once your booking is confirmed, we will send you a pre-course preparation checklist which contains everything you will need to apply for the exam and prepare yourself for attending the course.
We recommend you budget about 4 hours of your time BEFORE attending the course.
The pre-course preparation checklist will step you through everything you need to do. This includes access to a comprehensive website to help you get a jump start on your learning.
Reviewing this material prior to attending the course will be a HUGE HELP in making sure you are well prepared.
1. Is this course accredited? Will I receive contact hours/PDUs? This course is registered with PMI to have met or exceeded rigorous standards for quality and effectiveness, as defined by PMI, and is aligned with the Fifth Edition of the PMBOK® Guide. Your course certificate will show 35 contact hours.
In the event that your contact hours are audited, Ram Education will be requested by PMI to verify your participation in the course.
2. Who are PMI? The Project Management Institute (PMI) is one of the world’s largest not-for-profit membership associations for the project management profession. With professional resources and research empowering more than 700,000 members, credential holders and volunteers in nearly every country in the world to enhance their careers, improve their organisations’ success and further mature the profession.
3. What should I bring to the course? You’ll need to bring a laptop with administrator rights for installing the exam simulation software. Lunch and refreshments are included.
4. Does the course price include exam fees? Exam fees are payable only after your PMP application is processed by PMI. The PMI member price for the exam is US$405 and is payable directly to PMI. It is not included in the course price. Visit www.pmi.org for more details.
5. What if I fail the exam? If you meet all the PMP exam prep prerequisites and apply yourself diligently to the course you are unlikely to fail the exam. However, if you do, please contact us immediately as we provide a number of free services as part of our guarantee you will pass your PMP exam first go. You are allowed to re-sit the exam twice within 12 months of your PMP application approval date. The PMI member price for re-sitting the exam is US$275. Visit www.pmi.org for more details.See more FAQs »